Monday 8 August 2011

Lots of activity!

Well last week was a busy one. I was back at Corde Lisse on Monday after 5 weeks off and so found it quite tough going. It’s good to be back though and it was nice to see everyone. Looking forward to tonight’s class although I don’t have much energy at the moment!

My pole classes on Tuesday were quite, August has officially kicked in! As I only had one person in the later class I managed to get a little bit of practice in which was good. Also now that I am using semi-permanent poles I don’t mind so much when I have less people than expected as I haven’t lugged heavy x-poles up the stairs and put them up for no reason!

Bootcamp as usual on Wednesday. It’s going pretty well, I can definitely feel that my overall fitness has improved.

Went to pole class on Thursday as normal. I was quite worn out by this point so was quite glad that it was heels week and we spent a lot of the lesson working on a spinning sequence. I did have a go at shoulder mount from sitting and nearly managed to get all the way up, I will have this soon, it’s so close. I also managed a few ok-ish ayshas. The longest I held one was about four seconds so not too bad.

On Sunday I had a “garden” pole party for my birthday (which isn’t quite yet but this weekend was a good date to hold it). In typical British summer fashion it was pouring down with rain all day so the planned pole stage in the garden and the BBQ didn’t happen but I did manage to fit two poles up in my lounge by pushing all of the furniture out of the way. One of the pole was an x-pole and the other was a Chinese pole made by putting rubber tubing onto an x-pole and it worked nicely and went down really well with everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment