Tuesday 21 June 2011

Activities Update

I must start updating this blog more regularly! I have decided to enter another pole competition this year so the training starts now and I will use the blog as a way to keep track of my progress.

My pole classes are going well. The second class is now full and has a waiting list for the first time ever and the first class is on its way to filling up as well. I have been considering putting on another class on a different day but not sure if I will be able to fit one in so still thinking about that.

My personal pole practice has been going ok. Been going to class every Thursday as usual. I have just about managed to get my no handed genie. I just have to tidy it up now. Still working on lifting my shouldermount and starting to go back and look at the aysha again. I have decided that I need to do a lot more conditioning as this will help with everything and I want my nice strong, tidy air invert back as it’s currently looking somewhat lacklustre!

Corde lisse is going ok. I have only been able to attend about once a fortnight for the past few weeks but I think I should now be back to being able to go every week. We have been looking at a sequence of moves, last night we were focusing on the figurehead which I think is one of my favourite moves to do on the rope.

I have still been going to bootcamp every week. Have been getting on well with that and can see improvement in my overall fitness so that’s good.

I haven’t been to parkour for a while which is a shame as I really enjoyed it but I can’t do everything and that was the thing that had to give for now. I’m planning on going back at some point though as it is great fun and hard work.

No comments:

Post a Comment