Tuesday 13 March 2012

Pole Dance Challenge Week 6

Last week I danced to ZZ Top – Legs which was suggested by a friend. I threw in a few tricks this time as the friend that suggested the song is not a pole person so I wanted to show that I do tricks as well as dance should I decide to share the video. I ended up having a complete mind block though when dancing and ended up reverting back to boring and repetitive like I was doing for the first few weeks of the challenge, although it is all flowing a lot better now than it was back then (so the challenge is working). Watching the video back it isn’t as bad as I thought it was going to be. Technically there were only minor things wrong with it, it was just a bit boring! On the way home I kept remembering all the things I had been planning to put in but forgot. Like hip circles and bodywaves. Yes, really. How did I manage to forget that!

No comments:

Post a Comment