Wednesday 5 January 2011

Back to Pole

Last night was my first class of the new year. I only did one class as I wasn’t expecting many people, what with it being many people’s first day back at work after the Christmas break. That included me so I wanted to ease back in a bit gently!

I decided to only take two poles which I was glad about as I only had two people turn up. We had a good class though and it was nice to be back teaching again after nearly a month off. I managed to get a little practice in at the end. I held my Aysha for longer than I have in ages so I was pleased with that.

Classes are back to normal next week and I have several new and returning people booked in so should be quite a busy one. I’m also back at rope and back to Thursday pole class next week so I’ll be exhausted by the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment