Friday 14 January 2011

Lots of pole and back to rope

So far this year my poling has been going quite well. I have been doing a fair bit of conditioning which I really need as I seem to have lost a lot of strength, where I could previously do five air inverts in a row I now struggle with just two. But hopefully this will come back soon as long as I keep up the conditioning. When I was doing regular conditioning before I noticed a big improvement fairly quickly so hopefully the same will be true this time.

My Aysha has been coming along nicely. I managed to hold it for a full ten seconds at the weekend and then at my class on Tuesday I managed to hold the aysha before moving into a straight edge! At class on Thursday I couldn't hold it at all though but I'm hoping that was because I'd already done a load of conditioning and attempting to lift into shouldermounts before hand.

My classes on Tuesday were busier this week. I'm still getting lots of new enquiries as well so hopefully numbers will continue to go up.

I was back at rope on Monday after what seems like ages off. It was good to be back although I seem to be taking a while to get back into the swing of it. Hopefully I'll do better next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment