Tuesday 22 March 2011

Dodgy Shoulder

I haven’t done much over the past few weeks as I have a recurring shoulder injury which has come back to bother me. It’s really quite painful and it’s never lasted this long before so I think I will need to go and get it looked at.

I went to corde lisse last night and took it easy. I missed the week before and will be missing next week so didn’t want to miss three weeks in a row. I got on quite well really. We looked at Teardrop which I managed to do first time, much to my surprise! We were also looking at Hocks drop but that was from a twisty shoulder type thing so I gave that one a miss and just practiced double hocks instead.

My pole classes have been a bit quiet lately but I was quite pleased about that the week before last when my shoulder was particularly bad as I only had to teach one small class. I’m expecting it to be a bit busier tonight though so biofreeze at the ready when I get home! The only personal pole practice I’ve done over the past three weeks was one practice session a couple of weeks ago.

Hopefully I’ll get his shoulder sorted soon. I want to do pole practice!!

1 comment:

  1. I just found your website. You need to take care of that shoulder. I had a shoulder injury once weight lifting that kept me out of commission for four months.

    I enjoyed Becca's video. I'd like to see your video. I'm glad you enjoy science fiction. I'll keep following your blog.

    ReplyDelete