Tuesday 14 February 2012

Pole Dance Challenge – Week 2

Bit late with this post again! Last week was week two of my pole dance challenge and I think there was a small improvement on the first week so things are moving in the right direction!

I danced to Staind – Outside which comes in at just under 5 minutes so I was quite pleased with myself for dancing to the whole thing. It did get a bit repetitive but not as much as last week, although I did cheat slightly and put a shoulder mount in there! I’m not sure how I’m going to manage to make this weeks dance less repetitive. I haven’t watched any pole videos this week to get ideas from as I’ve had lots of other stuff going on. Oh well, we’ll see how things go later.

1 comment:

  1. great challeng, well done.

    Kisses from Italy

    www.poledanceitaly.com

    ReplyDelete