Tuesday 28 February 2012

Pole Dance Challenge Week 4 (plus corde lisse and gymnastics)

Last week I chose a different style of music for my freestyle dance as suggested by one of my students. I danced to Nero – Guilt. I enjoyed it as it was nice for a bit of a change. I’ll probably go back to rock tonight though! I feel that my freestyles are slowly becoming less repetitive and I am actually starting to enjoy doing them now so that’s good. I might even start posting the videos soon!

Last night was the last Corde Lisse class for a few weeks. It was a good class working on back balance (which I still can’t do), budda and catchers into key of stomach neatly. Since there is no gymnastics for a few weeks I took the opportunity to use the space and crash mats to do a bit of handstand and cartwheel practice. We had a little gymnastics club going on in the corner of the space at the end of the corde lisse class which caused some amusement. I was quite pleased with my handstands and cartwheels, they do seem to be improving steadily so that’s good.

No comments:

Post a Comment