Tuesday 21 February 2012

Pole Dance Challenge Week 3 (plus other updates)

Last week I danced to Garbage – Only Happy When It Rains. I really enjoyed dancing to that song, it was a bit faster than the previous two weeks’ songs which made for a bit of a change. I still struggled with repetitiveness though but think I am improving a bit. I have no idea what I want to dance to tonight will have to see what takes my fancy at the time!

I have carried on with the gymnastics classes on Saturdays and I’m really enjoying it. It’s quite challenging but already I can see some improvements in my handstands, cartwheels and flexibility. They are away at competitions for the next three weeks though so no classes. I have exercises to do so must try and keep them up.

There is a South West Pole Showcase coming up in April and several of my students are interested in taking part so from tonight we will be looking at coming up with a routine and putting a little show together which is exciting.

No comments:

Post a Comment